Matan Bellemakers is a Dutch & Israeli filmmaker & photographer based in Amsterdam.
He is a graduate of Design Academy Eindhoven and a former intern at Studio Erwin Olaf.
His work, infused with poetry and a hint of humour, paints delicate nuances of human nature.
- 2022, DAE 75: Intergenerational Graduation Show, Milan Design Week, Milan
- 2022, Becoming: Devoted, CC Amstel, Amsterdam
- 2015 - 2020, National Prison Museum, Veenhuizen
- 2019, Crimefest, De Balie, Amsterdam
- 2018, De bajes van binnenuit, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Amsterdam
- 2017, New Photo Dutch Photography Talent, art’otel, Amsterdam
- 2015, Graduation Show - DAE, Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven