Matan Bellemakers is a Dutch & Israeli filmmaker & photographer based in Amsterdam.
He is a graduate of Design Academy Eindhoven and a former intern at Studio Erwin Olaf.
His work, infused with poetry and a hint of humour, paints delicate nuances of human nature.
- 2015 - 2020 National Prison Museum, Veenhuizen
- 2019 Crimefest, De Balie, Amsterdam
- 2018 De bajes van binnenuit, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Amsterdam
- 2017 New Photo Dutch Photography Talent, art’otel, Amsterdam
- 2015 Graduation Show - DAE, Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven